Social distancing & extra measures
We are doing all that we can to keep our staff and customers safe and secure whilst in our Farm Shops.
In order to help with social distancing, we are encouraging all customers to reduce the numbers from their household visiting our farm shops at one time.
We ask you to shop alone where possible!
So far we have;
- Installed protective screens at our tills , Butchery counters & Delicatessen
- Installed hand sanitisers for all customers and staff to use outside the farm shops
- Limited the number of people in our farm shops at one time
- Sanitise baskets and trolleys after use
- Sanitise card machines
- Added tape queue markers at the tills, butchery counters etc
- Introduced local delivery on pre-made hampers from Little Budworth
- Introduced a contactless collection service from Lower Stretton
- Put signs up to remind customers to socially distance.
- We have introduced night time shifts for our Butchery production to help with social distancing and maintaining stock levels.
Stay safe – Team Hollies 🙂